Lyon Road, Harrow
Located in the heart of Harrow, a one bed resale apartment is available which combines a high-quality specification in a sought-after location. This leafy suburb in north-west London has all the amenities you would expect from a busy town that is right on your doorstep. On the market for £87,500 for a 25% share with a monthly rent: £607.29 and a monthly service charge: £234.95.
The apartment is situated in a five-storey building that was built in 2019. The development’s unique design has communal spaces, walkways and landscaped green space making it an ideal area to enjoy. The 4th floor apartment has been designed to make use of the light and space with the added benefit of a balcony. The apartment is an impressive home which will offer you the very best of modern living. The apartment consists of an open plan kitchen/dining/living room, double bedroom, and contemporary white bathroom. There is 119 years remaining on the lease and an energy rating B on the property.
- Fitted Symphony kitchen Vista range
- Zanussi integrated single oven, electric hob, and extractor fan
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- AEG washer/dryer
- AEG dishwasher
- Stainless steel single bowl sink
- Pendants below kitchen cupboard
- Mirror over basin
- Shaver socket
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
- Shower screen
- Ceramic tiled floor Finishes
- Wood effect laminate flooring to living/ dining area, kitchen and hall
- Carpet in bedroom
- Television and telephone points to living area and bedroom General
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Fob entry system to communal doors and lift
- Audio door entry system
- Refuse and recycling storage
- Lockable mailboxes
- Lift to all floors
Your new home is approximately 5 min walk to Harrow on the Hill station in Zone 5 which offers the Metropolitan line and National Rail services, so you couldn’t be more connected to central London and further.
On the high street there are a range of supermarkets, eateries and clothes stores all within walking distance of the apartment. As well as number of parks and open spaces mean you can appreciate the quieter moments in Harrow.
Approximately 1 mile away is the quaint and pretty, Harrow village, steeped in history. Where you can explore the remnants of Harrow’s 19th century town centre - before Harrow expanded.